Latest Movie :
Home » » Watch The Man's Woman and Other Stories (2009) Movies Putlockers Full Hd Online Streaming

Watch The Man's Woman and Other Stories (2009) Movies Putlockers Full Hd Online Streaming

Rate it :
Get Free The Man's Woman and Other Stories (2009) Movies Full Blu-ray Online Stream


The Man's Woman and Other Stories Movies 123Movies Online Stream


Storyline The Man's Woman and Other Stories

Three different stories set in India of men struggling to understand their relationships with women.

Movie details

Title : The Man's Woman and Other Stories
Release : 2009-09-12
Genre : Drama
Runtime : 78
Company :
Rating :
8 out of 10 From 2 Users

Homepage : Homepage Movie
Trailer : Video Trailer
Casts of The Man's Woman and Other Stories



Watch Stream The Man's Woman and Other Stories (2009) Movie In HD Online Streaming


Learn More About The Man's Woman and Other Stories
Inside the Guilty Mind of the Other Woman. The office sexpot who's always just a little too close to your guy at his holiday party. She's a staple of novels, movies, tabloids, even history books--from the restless Emma in Madame Bovary to Fatal Attraction 's bunny boiler to, most recently, Eliot Spitzer's hotel call girl.

If someone had of told me before I met him that I would be someone's other woman, mistress, whatever you want to call it, I would have probably cursed them out for thinking I was that kind of girl, but now I find myself heartbroken after ending things after 4 years with my married man.

I don't know why I did it other than masochism, but there it was: a text from his girlfriend that said, "I want to f*ck you." I dropped the phone and pretended it never happened.

Being cheated on is one of the worst — and sometimes unexpected — feelings in the world. Although many hear the stories of the person being cheated on, very seldom do those who are called "the other woman" get to tell their stories.And, in some cases, those are the ones that deserve to be heard the most.

So we’ve got the “man’s woman” and two types of “woman’s woman,” loosely defined as the Cool Girl, the Good Wife, and the Badass. But indeed, like a comet, the question keeps coming back, and over the past 120 years plenty have given it a stab.

Community Reviews. All of the women in the stories are flippantly cruel, taunting, and promiscuous. The protagonist is routinely mocked by other men in his life, usually co-workers. But it is usually the women that he destroys in the end, in sensationalist ways - by mutilation, poisoning, car crashes - behind his wide-eyed, placid,...

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

TOP
Copyright © 2014. Free Watch Now Movies Solarmovie 1080p Without Download Stream Online - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose